A position that will utilize and challenge my skills and educational background, while enabling me to make progress on my career path.
SUMMARY OF PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
● Knowledge of drafting
● Ability to solve problems using engineering knowledge, computers and information technology
● Ability to perform advanced mathematical and design computations
● Knowledge of computer-aided design (CAD)
● Ability to analyze reports, maps, blueprints, tests and aerial photographs of topographical and geological information to develop projects
● Ability to prepare plans and specifications, estimate costs and prepare reports
● Ability to work well with all kinds of people and to direct other workers
● Ability to work as part of a team
● Ability to communicate with the people especially customers.
● Ability to design, operate and maintain web sites on the Internet and private networks - intranets.
● Ability to convert technical and marketing information, photographs and art into digital information displayed as text, pictures or HTML.
● Ability to design and write the computer programs for webpages that display information or allow users to send and receive information from the web site.
● Ability to create and manage web pages using special software.
Civil Engineer in Kaul Design Associates Architecture & Civil Engineering - Designed a proposal for the Quinault Indian Nation evacuation route and relocation
As a member of University of Missouri – Civil Engineering Team, worked on Steel Bridge Project in Madison, VI. University of Missouri – Civil Engineering Team received a National Award as the second best team at American Society of Civil Engineering competition.
As a member of University of Missouri – Civil Engineering Team, designed and proposed Widening of a Water...
Login or Register to view the full resume.