1) Proficient engineer with keen analytical skills; adept at quickly identifying, creating, and implementing solutions to complex problems.
2) Extensive engineering and technical experience with electronics design, hardware development, and product evaluation.
3) Easily adaptable, flexible, and open to any challenging, engineering opportunities within any technology area or industry.
Willing to relocate to: Dallas-Fort Worth, TX - Austin, TX - Texas
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
TEXAS INSTRUMENTS - Dallas, TX - 2011 to 2012
+ Provided essential electronic design and physical verification for the wireless communication and mixed
signal automotive groups.
● Developed, evaluated, and completed variable gain, 2.4/5.6 GHz amplifier circuits for wireless transceiver
● Designed and optimized performance on variable gain, up conversion CMOS mixer circuits for dual band
● Verified the transmitter design section command, control, and configuration logic signal timing for proper
● Performed and completed parasitic extraction analysis and post layout DRC/LVS verification on WLAN
● Conducted block and top level Ultrasim performance validation simulations on completed transmitter system
● Created optimized RF circuit layout and performed Momentum electromagnetic evaluations with extracted
● Completed Monte Carlo and process corner analysis of automotive sensor and switched capacitor data
converter designs for vehicle stability systems.
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER II
RAYTHEON SPACE and AIRBORNE SYSTEMS - Dallas, TX - 2006 to 2011
+ Accomplished electronics design, EDA software management, production test support, and system
development for several engineering projects.
● Designed integrated, high linearity and low noise RF receiver blocks in advanced SiGe processes for radar
and GPS frequency band applications.
● Performed logic signal timing analysis, critical design assessment, and supported top level layout routing
of digital circuits.
● Designed prototype CMOS front end rectifier circuit and high voltage charge pump for MEMS actuator
● Developed, evaluated, and completed circuit layout of GaAs digital interface controller for GaAs phase
● Completed IBM SiGe circuit block corrections and layout verification for direct digital synthesizer component
● Conducted Gradient thermal modeling evaluations to obtain circuit power densities and temperature
● Performed parasitic extractions, achieved process pattern densities, and supported customized layout of
RF circuit blocks.
● Installed SiGe and GaAs foundry process design kits. Conducted troubleshooting and problem analysis to
resolve PDK issues.
● Validated completed top level circuits and submitted finished project designs to the manufacturing foundries
● Provided Cadence Virtuoso and Keysight ADS software tool setup, configuration, usage, and
● Collaborated with system and test engineers to establish circuit performance specifications for dual band
GPS and radar receiver projects.
SENIOR RF DESIGN ENGINEER
NOKIA NETWORKS RADIO ACCESS SYSTEMS - Irving, TX - 1999 to 2003
+ Built transceiver communication circuits, supervised physical layout designs, and performed testing of cellular
● Completed, optimized, and verified 170 MHz to 2 GHz frequency band SiGe RF amplifier circuits for two
cellular base station projects.
● Designed, developed, and lab tested various versions of a GaAs high linearity, two watt 2.4 GHz base
station driver amplifier.
● Organized design group test laboratory, assembled prototype boards, and supported engineers with
● Recorded temperature and thermal imaging data from design components and PC boards for power
● Generated production test procedures, managed RF board and module manufacturing, and assisted with
● Performed Assura post layout DRC/LVS verification and parasitic circuit analysis optimization.
● Supervised integrated circuit and board layout designers to resolve issues in critical circuit routing and layout
● Maintained IBM SiGe and Triquint GaAs process design kits for Cadence Virtuoso and Keysight ADS
● Teamed with system and module design engineers on component testing and integration into wireless base
RF DESIGN ENGINEER
FUJITSU MICROELECTRONICS INCORPORATED - Dallas, TX - 1996 to 1999
+ Created and tested radio frequency electronic circuits for pager and mobile cellular applications. Coordinated
product testing activities and managed lab operations.
● Designed low noise amplifier and active mixer RF front end blocks for 800 MHz to 2.4 GHz band, low power
wireless communication transceivers.
● Documented product test plans, critical design reviews, and wrote validation specifications for prototype
● Established and managed design group laboratory, maintained test bench equipment calibrations, testing
software, and parts inventory.
● Conducted operational environmental performance laboratory evaluations on completed application board
● Assisted electronic technicians with bench testing, part soldering, impedance matching, device
characterization, and circuit board layout.
● Performed printed circuit RF layout design and fabricated lab evaluation boards with T-Tech milling system.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
NATIONAL SEMICONDUCTOR - Arlington, TX - 1994 to 1995
+ Designed and functionally tested general purpose input/output integrated electronics for personal computer
● Developed and executed logic verification Verilog HDL scripts for power management digital blocks in
computer IO processor.
● Assembled and programmed processor GPIO circuit validation test modules for laboratory measurement
and parts screening.
● Prepared weekly project status reports and design reviews for customers and project management.
● Created product datasheets, test reports, and application support material for system designers and
SENIOR ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
BELL HELICOPTER TEXTRON FLIGHT TEST RESEARCH CENTER - Arlington, TX - 1987 to 1992
+ Assembled and maintained data acquisition electronics on flight test aircraft and ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.