Project Engineering • Production Supervision • Process Management
Accomplished professional with broad experience and recognized success in operations, production supervision, project engineering and Process Management. Actively trained in OSHA, FDA, EHS, and EPA regulations. Delegated and Controlled third party audits. Working knowledge of PLC control loops and process optimization. Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Minitab, Maximo, SAP and Aspen Engineering Suites. Extensive team building, process safety, and optimization techniques. Excellent time management skills and work ethic. Capital projects developed and completed using outside contracting. Working knowledge of documentation control.
Process Safety • Customer Satisfaction • Quality Analysis and Control • Technical Skill Training and Management • Production Planning • Project Management • Executive Reporting • Employee Interviews • Staff Management • Training and Development • Team Leadership
Cargill Inc., Fargo, ND • 2011-Present
Responsible for Safety, Production, and Quality results for Flax, Canola, and Sunflower Oilseed Extraction, Production, and Refining. Created Procedures and Policies to Dictate Operation in all Plant Departments. Worked as Facility Manager designate. Managed and Reported West Fargo Plant Scorecard to Corporate Leadership.
• Maintained strong plant P&L through 2011 and 2012
• Helped plant to over expectations results for plant scorecard in 2011 and 2012
• Managed Training, Commission, and Start-Up of $65MM Eastwood Plant Capital Investment
• Developed new plant procedures and policies for West Fargo Crush Plant Expansion
• Increased overall plant safety culture and engagement
• Trained multiple new operators, engineers and supervisors
• Rolled out Kaizen, 5Y and 5S lean manufacturing methodology
• Completed high performance management training and OSHA 30 hour construction safety
• ABS Certified Process Safety Management and Compliance Auditor
• Coordinated all Process Safety Management at the plant to maintain full compliance
• Planned and Supervised Annual Shutdown Procedure and Projects for Multiple Locations
Twin Rivers Technologies du Québec, Bécancour, QC • 2010-2011
Responsible for Production and Quality results for Soybean and Canola Oilseed Extraction, Production, and Refining. Managed 15 Salary Supervisors and Engineers in a Food Grade Plant. Created Procedures and Policies to Dictate Operation in all Plant Departments. Trained and Supervised Personnel in French Language and International Setting. Used AOCS Laboratory techniques and positive quality results to develop plant optimization.
Grew Plant Production from 750MT/day to 2400MT/day in 9 months
• Reduced Plant Costs and Expense to Profitable Grounds in 10 months
• Road Mapped and Implemented Plant Wide Technical Training and Procedures.
• Completed $600,000 worth of Capital and Expense Projects in 10 months
• Worked with and Negotiated with Plant Unionization
• Planned and Supervised Annual Shutdown Proced...
Login or Register to view the full resume.