Seeking an engineering position where I can benefit the organization while gaining valuable experience, and to challenge my knowledge in the engineering field.
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering May 2014
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte (GPA: 3.1)
• Associate in Arts December 2011
Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC
• Power Generation: Operation and Control
• Power System Analysis I & II
• Signal and System Analysis
• Analog and Digital Communication
• Electronics I & II
• Network Theory/Circuit Analysis
SENIOR DESIGN PROJECT
• Westinghouse Remote Controlled Liquid Penetrant Applicator
Created a device that is remotely controlled and capable of weld inspection via the NDE liquid penetrant test. Assisted in the control system design to meet the NDE requirements. Incorporated the use of decision matrix to select the best part suppliers. Cooperated with team member and project sponsor. Evaluated and made adjustments on the project’s electrical design. Assist in troubleshooting and testing of the prototypes. Responsible for the project’s bill of material and schedule. Performed final testing and data collection of product.
• Experienced with Electrical Transient and Analysis Program (ETAP), Cadence PSpice, MathCAD, MatLAB, C++ Programming, ModelSim, and AutoCAD
• Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPo...
Login or Register to view the full resume.