October 8, 2015
Dear Potential Employer:
Are you looking for someone who has enthusiasm, skill and competence to bring innovation to your company? If so, I am the person for you! I am a highly seasoned military veteran with over eight years of demonstrated excellence in Avionics, a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering Technologies, over 4 years as a maintenance technician at Intel, and 1 year experience as a Process Engineer at Intel Corporation's Lithography department in New Mexico. I have a strong background in electrical troubleshooting, accurate design competencies, and an analytical mind. I approach issues with an open mind and am not afraid to trying new processes and designs to accomplish goals to increase performance and decrease costs. I am willing and able to relocate anywhere in the United States. I am confident that I can help your company meet the challenges that you face.
I have excellent attention to detail, exemplary organizational skills, and a high level of personal integrity to do my very best in whatever endeavors I begin. I’m a hands-on team member and a critical thinker who can adjust quickly to new systems and produce significant contributions. I am an active person who does recognize excellence in both their professional and personal life.
I am excited about the possibility of joining your team. I would welcome an opportunity to learn more about your company and how I can become a valuable asset. I can be reached via email or through the phone number listed above. Many thanks for your time and consideration.
Douglas A. Hill
Results-oriented Electrical Engineer with demonstrated leadership, and electrical engineering design and development skills. Demonstrated ability to implement academic learning into a practical professional position. Known for quickly finding hard fixes and maintaining a keen eye for problems with a dedication to high work ethic at all times.
• Demonstrates ability to project a client-centric, can-do approach to project work
• Displays well-developed client communication and interpersonal skills
• Applies logic, reasoning, and organizational skills to structure concepts and ideas into deliverables
• Develops drawings and specifications for electrical distribution systems in accordance with industry standards
• Demonstrated ability to successfully develop, initiate, and lead multiple projects, prioritize for maximum impact, resource appropriately, work independently, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Successful experience in a supervisor/ trainer role
• Demonstrated motivation, expertise, and high character with a strong sense of urgency and initiative
• Continued eagerness to learn new skills, concepts, and tasks with a willingness to work in a multi-task environment
EDUCATION & TRAINING
INTEL CORPORATION (HIGHLIGHTS) - RIO RANCHO, NM
• LITHO ENGINEERING ACADEMY - SEP 2013
• WHITE PAPER TRAINING - JUL 2013
• LEAN EXPERIENCE - OCT 2013
COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY - FORT COLLINS, COLORADO
• Master of Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering. 6 credit hours; Cumulative GPA: 3.67
CLEVELAND STATE UNIVERSITY - CLEVELAND, OHIO
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering Technologies, Class of 2011; Cum Laude; GPA: 3.47; Dean’s List; Golden Key International Honor Society
COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF THE AIR FORCE - MAXWELL AIR FORCE BASE, ALABAMA
• Avionics Technologies – 2008; GPA: 4.0
ORIGINAL TRAINING RECORDS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
INTEL- RIO RANCHO, NM 8/2011- PRESENT
PHOTOLITHOGRAPHY MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN/ PROCESS ENGINEER
Equipment maintenance and repair, equipment troubleshooting, defect reduction, and other duties as required supporting Fab objectives. Tool and process ownership through statistical process control data analysis and equipment knowledge.
• Fully trained and qualified on all aspects of Lithography Maintenance Technician in less than 1 year.
• Fully cross-trained, integrated, and qualified on all aspects of Lithography Process Engineer in 3 months.
• Sharp attention to detail- noticed defective hexamethyldisilazane (HMDS) connection in subfab area and quickly replaced connector, averting a potentially hazardous leak and tool down time.
• Authored several process and cost improvement whitepapers, including DOE, statistical validation, and implementation.
• Demonstrated ability to think and act Lean through use of charts and graphs
• Recognized for strong interpersonal leadership skills through clear and concise communication, establishing and maintaining good rapport throughout the team, developing and implementing new procedures through persuasion and demonstration
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE 2000 – 2008
Honorable Discharge; 2 combat tours in the middle east, including Operation Northern Watch and Operation Iraqi Freedom and 1 year of service in the Republic of (South) Korea
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE, 354TH AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE SQUADRON - EIELSON AIR FORCE BASE, AK
STAFF SERGEANT/ F-16 AVIONICS SYSTEMS SPECIALIST CRAFTSMAN/ FLIGHTLINE EXPEDITER (6/2005 – 5/2008)
Provided troubleshooting and avionics systems maintenance on F-16 C/D entire avionics, electronics, and airframe package. Red X certified which required my signature prior to the jet being able to fly. Provided direct leadership to 3 to 5 staff, and on a...
Login or Register to view the full resume.