Seeking an engineering career utilizing my design skills, attention to detail, and tools acquired through coursework.
Trine University; Angola, IN
Anticipated B.S. Design Engineering Technology May, 2016
Minor: Plastics Engineering GPA: 3.428
• Designed an X-axis, Y-axis system in Solidworks
• Design paint fixtures using Solidworks.
• Design a variety of parts to be molded using different plastic processes
• Design mold and processing details for plastic injected parts
• Designed a rechargeable flashlight case using DFMA principles
• NASA Rover Design Team
• Environmental Health and Safety; Computer Aided 3d Modeling; Manufacturing Materials and Processes; Polymer Structures, Properties and Applications; Engineering and Manufacturing Systems, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing; Basic Mechanisms; Design Analysis and Prototyping; Plastics Processing and Testing; Design for Manufacturing and Assembly; Plastics Product Design; Statics and Strengths of Materials; Advanced Parametric Design; Computer Numerical Control; Senior Design.
• Solidworks, NX, AutoCAD
• Microsoft Office
• Experience with GD&T
• Simulations in Solidworks
• Experience with DFA and DFM programs and applying DFMA principles
CK Technologies: Montpelier, OH 2015-Present
MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP
• Design fixtures for paint and assembly using Solidworks.
• Quote assembly processes using Excel, 3D data, and engi...
Login or Register to view the full resume.