Dedicated Legal Assistant with experience supporting Partners and Senior Associates.
Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP | New York, NY May 2008-Present
Provide administrative support on a daily basis to a Senior Partner, Junior Partner, and 3 senior-level Associate Attorneys. Previously assisted the head of Quinn Emanuel’s Institutional Investor Litigation Practice & 6 senior-level Associate Attorneys..
• Daily interaction and assistance with Senior Partners asset management, hedge fund, class action and security litigation cases
• Manage heavy calendaring in Outlook for 3 attorneys, as well as monitoring their phones
• Draft routine correspondence and file memos
• Synchronize client meetings and conference calls
• Coordinate complex detailed travel arrangements (especially international) with step-by-step itineraries; and compile documents for travel-related meetings
• Manage a tracking system of daily emails and mail
• Create and maintain paper and electronic files; and handle miscellaneous photocopying, scanning, and printing requests
• Draft and review outgoing correspondence to clients via hard copy or email
• Proofread legal documents such as pleadings, briefs, discovery and transactional documents
• Compose, edit and format confidential documents for attorneys
• Redline and compare various documents using Workshare Compare
• Create and edit engagement letters for partners
• Create PowerPoint presentations for partners pitch presentations
• Enter Partners’ billable time entries into the 3E Financial Program
• Prepare and process expense reports using Chrome River
• Assist in reviewing and revising client billing statements
• Open new client matters and submit electronic approvals
• Personal work for Senior Partner
• Planning, implementation and follow-up for special events, charities, and donations
• Previously assisted 6 senior-level Associate attorneys
Darby & Darby LLP | New York, NY November 2006-May 2007
Assistant to Director of Human Resources (Internship)
Served as an Assistant to the Director of Human Resources.
• Handled highly confidential information such as employees’ year-end reviews, as well as payroll salaries and adjustments
• Prepared documents for new hire employees, such as benefits p...
Login or Register to view the full resume.