Masters’ prepared Registered Nurse with over 10 years of nursing experience seeking remote part-time adjunct instructor opportunities. Specialized practice in pediatrics and community health nursing.
M.S.N., Western Governors University, 2018, Salt Lake City, UT
• Competency Based Program
B.S.N., Missouri State University, 2012, Springfield, MO
• GPA: 3.88/4.00
• Dean’s List Student, 2010-2012
A.S.N., North Central Missouri College, 2010, Maryville, MO
• Cumulative GPA: 3.66/4.00
• Dean’s List Student, 2009-2010
L.P.N., North Central Missouri College, 2008, Maryville, MO
• Cumulative GPA: 3.66/4.00
• Dean’s List Student, 2007-2008
C.N.A., Northwest Technical School, 2007, Maryville, MO
• GPA: 4.00/4.00
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE
• Registered Nursing Licensure, 2010-present
• Licensed RN in Missouri with compact licensure, 2010
• Nationally Certified School Nurse, 2013-present
• American Red Cross Certified First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor, 2014-present
Registered Nurse, Springfield Public Schools, 2010-present, Springfield, MO
• Provide direct care and case management for 400 students and staff members
• Address minor first aid issues, complex chronic conditions, homelessness, hunger,
psychological issues, and coordinate referrals and resources accordingly
• Extensive experience with low-socioeconomic families and community and medical
• Utilize and develop managerial skills by providing education to non-nursing faculty and staff members to provide safe care to students.
• Demonstrate leadership and public speaking skills by instructing staff members on First Aid, CPR, and AED classes for organization of over 3,000 employees. Certified First Aid/CPR/AED instructor since 7/2014.
• Developed and facilitated programming for staff wellness initiative serving as site wellness champion, 2017-present
• Provide educational nursing experiences for Registered Nursing students for Missouri
Registered Nurse, Greene Valley State School, 2010-2013, Springfield, MO
• Developed and facilitated programming for staff wellness initiative serving as
• Provide nursing care to mentally and physically disabled students by conducting
specialized nursing procedures
• Educate staff families and staff members on student health concerns.
Registered Nurse, St. John’s Hospital Mercy Villa, 2010, Springfield, MO
• Provided nursing care to 50 nursing home residents with the assistance of two certified nursing assistants under my leadership and management
Licensed Practical Nurse, Nodaway County Health Department, 2009-2010, Maryville, MO
• Administered seasonal flu and H1N1 flu vaccine to children and adults six months and
Licensed Practical Nurse, Correctional Medical Services, 2009-2010, Maryville, MO
• 525 bed male treatment center
• Performed medical sick-call and care according to standing orders
• Referred to physician when necessary
Licensed Practical Nurse, Priority Care Pediatrics, 2008-2009, ...
Login or Register to view the full resume.