Experienced Recruiter looking to build skillset and grow with an organization that brings meaningful changes. Hands on leadership skills with ability to work functionally within a team setting or autonomously. Several years experience within client relationship building, team building, customer service and healthcare industry knowledge. Easily adaptable and coachable with ability to learn quickly.
Skills & Abilities
• Clinical Research and Healthcare industry knowledge
• Sales Force, CRM, Insperity, Paylocity, ADP, NetSuite, HireRight, Harver, 15Five, Okta, LinkedIn Recruiter, Lever, LabCorp, Concentra, Employee Screening Services
• Full Cycle Recruiting
• User Application Testing
• Building pipelines and mining candidates
• Negotiation and budget adherence
• Process and people management
• Candidate onboarding and training liaison
• Managing challenging client expectations
• Customer service, follow through, and remaining available to questions and finding resolutions.
• Document preparation and review for accuracy/completeness
• Utilization of State contracts, QC and auditing of contracts
• Maintaining Realtor Licensing and Continuing Education- Current
• Ability to quickly learn new technology systems
• Recruitment Marketing
• GIS mapping
• Ethics certification 2022- GCP Training 2022
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products
Elligo Health Research -01/2021- 04/2023
Talent Acquisition Team Lead 05/2022- 04/2023
• Collaborates with all departments and leadership on development and implementation of employee recruitment strategies, leveraging multiple recruitment channels.
• Supervising up to 8 members of recruiting department
• Build relationships with a stable of Hiring team, ensuring their recruiting needs are met, providing follow up, documenting changes and fostering open and continuous communication status of numerous roles at a time.
• Creates position specific scripting for prescreening activities.
• Assists with recruitment budgeting activities, vetting outside vendors, and managing invoices.
• Supervision of direct employees to manage their professional growth including time management, compliance with SOP’s and federal regulations, accountability, conflict resolution and ethical practices.
• Oversee all aspects of referral process including reporting.
• Collaborates with department leaders to manage KPI’s
• Identify voids and redundancies to create processes for improvement.
• Take pride on making sure our team has the resources they need and instill the confidence they need for success.
• Provide individual coaching, group training exercises, develop new forms, processes, and best practices for the team.
• Conducting weekly check in meetings with direct and indirect reports, performance reviews, career pathing, and setting weekly and monthly goals with team members.
Talent Services Recruiter 05/2021 – 05/2022 (Promoted to Lead)
• Source, interview, and help place clinical research and medical professionals in full time, part time, or prn roles with the company.
• Lead recruitment alignment meetings and train new members of the recruiting team in all aspects of their roles
• Representing the company in a friendly and professional manner to all new candidates and new hires.
• Process and track all incoming new applications through ATS.
• Coordinate with Hiring Managers to discuss specific skill sets and qualities needed in their candidates.
• Other duties include job postings, job description editing, CV review and dispositioning, ATS updates, problem solving, scheduling, and process implementation to help our team work more efficiently.
Talent Services Sourcer – 01/2021-05/2021 (Promoted to Recruiter)
• Blended use of Insperity ATS, ADP, LinkedIn to source, review, disposition, and prescreen applicants for recruiting.
• Excellent follow up and interpersonal relationship building to represent the company’s Talent Services team.
• Executed onboarding tasking including reference checks and background checks.
• Utilization of platforms such as Checkster (Outmatch now Harver,) HireRight, Employee Screening Services.
• Coordinated drug testing for new hire applicants using LabCorp and Concentra for pre-employment health screenings.
• Completed data entry and information tracking of newly hired employees to see them through to onboarding orientations.
NC Real Estate Broker 11/2016- Current 2023
Carrington Real Estate Services/EXP Realty Self Employed Agent Brokered by corporate Real Estate companies Independent Agent, NC License # 293360
• Account management for large corporate Real Estate entities managing REO foreclosures.
• Building larger referral-based business pipeline by building relationships and presenting as Subject Matter Expert within Real Estate residential industry.
• Maintaining state and local contracts, documents, and vendors for multiple client accounts at a time.
• Creating and coordinating legal accounts for home purchase and sale transactions.
• Representing clients and guiding them through the entire home buying or selling process.
• Negotiating the best deal for clients based on budget, timeline, extenuating circumstances, and additional personal needs.
• Assisting Loan qualification, contracts, closing preparation, document review QC, explanation of legal documents and situational ramifications during the transaction.
• Make sure the transaction is compliant with state and national laws as well as prepare documents for execution.
• Worked with both sellers and buyers as well as represented bank, third party, and non-human entities in foreclosure and auction sales.
• Excellent organizational skills when recording, filing, and st...
Login or Register to view the full resume.